Seville, F. W., active 1821, artist, [Silhouette of a woman] , [approximately 1821]
- [Silhouette of a woman] / cut with common scissors by Mr. Seville.
- [England?], [approximately 1821]
- Physical Description:
- 1 cutout on paper mounted on card : cut black paper silhouette ; irregularly cut 8 x 4 cm mounted on card 11 x 8 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC910 .S48 1821 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Bust portrait of a woman with Georgian style hair and dress facing right. Superficial bronzing to highlight hair and clothing. Green paper label mounted to back of card with artist information.
Mr. Seville could possibly be F.W. Seville who was active in Manchester, England, in 1821, during the reigns of George IV and William IV.
- Subject Terms:
- Cut-out craft.Portraits.Seville, F. W., active 1821.Silhouettes
- Printed ephemera.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.