William Wordsworth and the age of English Romanticism, 
William Wordsworth and the age of English Romanticism.
- [New York] : [New York Public Library], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 unnumbered pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2705Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "On display at The New York Public Library, October 31 1987-January 2 1988 ; Indiana University Art Museum, January 27-March 6, 1988 ; and Chicago Historical Society, April 6-June 5, 1988"--back cover.
Exhibition organized by Rutgers and The Wordsworth Trust.
Listing of related events at the library (4 p.) inserted.
Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Modern -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Arts, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Arts, Modern.Great Britain.Romanticism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Romanticism.Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850.Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850.
- Exhibition catalogs.