William Wordsworth and the age of English Romanticism, 
William Wordsworth and the age of English Romanticism.
- [New York] : [New York Public Library], 
- Physical Description:
- 11 unnumbered pages : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2705Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "On display at The New York Public Library, October 31 1987-January 2 1988 ; Indiana University Art Museum, January 27-March 6, 1988 ; and Chicago Historical Society, April 6-June 5, 1988"--back cover.
Exhibition organized by Rutgers and The Wordsworth Trust.
Listing of related events at the library (4 p.) inserted.
Includes bibliographical references (page 11).
- Subject Terms:
- Arts, Modern -- 18th century -- Exhibitions.Arts, Modern -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Arts, Modern.Great Britain.Romanticism -- Great Britain -- Exhibitions.Romanticism.Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850.Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850.
- Exhibition catalogs.