A noble fragment, being a leaf of the Gutenberg Bible, 1450-1455 , 1921
- A noble fragment, being a leaf of the Gutenberg Bible, 1450-1455 : with a bibliographical essay / by A. Edward Newton.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Leaf of the Gutenberg Bible, 1450-1455
Bible. Latin. Vulgate. 1454.
- New York : G. Wells, 1921.
- Physical Description:
-  leaves ; 41 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsFolio A B 9Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- BEIN ZZi 56 Copy 2: Restricted. Permission of curator needed for use.
BEIN ZZi 56 Copy 2: Gutenberg leaf rubricated. Consists of pts. of chap. XXX, chap. XXXI and pts. of chap. XXXII of Ezekiel.
BAC: BAC copy consists of 8 p. (First and Second Epistles of Saint Paul to Timothy, the Epistle of Saint Paul to Titus, verses 8-18 of Paul's Second Epistle to the Thessalonians and the first 10 verses of his Epistle to Philemon.)
Leaves , ,  and  blank.
- Subject Terms:
- Gutenberg Bible.Incunabula in Yale Library -- Single leaves.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.