[Die-cut embossed chromolithgraph scrap-sheet of the Mounted Troopers of the 1st Lifeguards], [approximately 1890]
- [Die-cut embossed chromolithgraph scrap-sheet of the Mounted Troopers of the 1st Lifeguards].
- [England?] : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1229 .D544 1890 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Consists of images of the Mounted Troopers of the 1st Lifeguards.
"Printed in Germany."
"Gigantic Relief. No. 672."
Sample of small die-cut and relief chromolithographs produced to supply the Victorian public with items to decorate greeting cards and scrapbooks.
BAC: British Art Center copy is uncut.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Decoration and ornament.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Britain. Army -- First Life Guards.Great Britain. Army -- Uniforms.HorsesSoldiers.Uniforms.
- Die cutting.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.