[Die-cut and embossed chromolithographed scrap-sheet of the Drum and Fife Band of the Grenadier Guards], [approximately 1890]
[Die-cut and embossed chromolithographed scrap-sheet of the Drum and Fife Band of the Grenadier Guards].
- [England?] : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : color illustrations ; 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1229 .D545 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
"Printed in Germany."
"Gigantic Relief. No. 615."
Sample of small die-cut and relief chromolithographs produced to supply the Victorian public with items to decorate greeting cards and scrapbooks.
BAC: British Art Center copy is uncut.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain -- 19th century.Decoration and ornament.Drums.Flutes.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Great Britain. Army. Grenadier Guards.Soldiers.Uniforms.
- Die cutting.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.