Halfer Company (Firm : London), Specimens of marbling produced by using Halfer's marbling inks, [approximately 1920]
Specimens of marbling produced by using Halfer's marbling inks.
- London : The Halfer Company, 13/14, Great Sutton Street, [approximately 1920]
- Physical Description:
- 1 page : color samples ; 23 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ271.3.M37 H35 1920 BoxYale Center for British Art, Gift of Elisabeth FairmanView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Sample card for Halfer's Marbling Inks. 4 paper samples, each with a different pattern, mounted to the front. Directions for how to marble each pattern on back.
"Sole agent for Great Britain and the Colonies."
- Subject Terms:
- Decorative papers.Marbled papers -- Specimens.Paper work.
- Dutch Marble
- Turkish or Stone Marble
- Comb Marble
- Hair Vein Marble.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.