The Image of the Black in Western art , c1976-1989
The Image of the Black in Western art / foreword by Amadou-Mahtar M'Bow.
- New York : W. Morrow, c1976-1989.
- Physical Description:
- 3 v. in 5 : ill. (some col.) ; 29 cm.
- Reference LibraryCIEAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BEIN JWJ Zan Im12 +979H: Dust jacket. Imperfect: Vol. 1 wanting. From the library of Randolph Linsly Simpson III.
Volume 3 never published.
Vol. 4 has imprint: Cambridge, Ma. : Harvard University Press.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Subject Terms:
- Art.Blacks in art.Simpson, Randolph Linsly -- Ownership.
- 1. Vercoutter, J. ... [et al.]. From the pharaohs to the fall of the Rome Empire
- 2. Devisse, J., Mollat, M. From early Christian era to the "Age of Discovery". (2 pts.)
- 4. Honour, H. From the American Revolution to World War I. (2 pts.)