Official handbook of the Air Union, 1927 : the first air line in the world.
- Additional Title(s):
First air line in the world
- London ; Paris : Air Union, 1927.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages,  leaf of plates : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHE9787.5.F8 O34 1927Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Stephen Parks, Yale BA 1961View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Booklet listing times and fares, with interior photographs and views of the airline route from the air. Air Union was established in 1923 as the result of a merger between the airlines Compagnie des Messageries Aériennes and Compagnie des Grands Express Aériens. Air Union was merged with four other French airlines to become Air France in 1933.
Map is of France showing the towns in which the Société Générale has agents.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original beige card.
- Subject Terms:
- Air France -- History.Air travel -- France.Airlines -- England -- History.Airlines -- France -- History.Airlines.England.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.