Born digital : guidance for donors, dealers, and archival repositories / by Gabriela Redwine, Megan Barnard, Kate Donovan, Erika Farr, Michael Forstrom, Will Hansen, Jeremy Leighton John, Nancy Kuhl, Seth Shaw, and Susan Thomas.
- Washington, D.C. : Council on Library and Information Resources, 
- Physical Description:
-  unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Reference LibraryV 2709Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Related Content:
- "October 2013."
Printout from the online publication, "Council on Library and Information Resources",
Includes bibliographical references.
Born Digital: Guidance for Donors, Dealers, and Archival Repositories offers recommendations to help ensure the physical and intellectual well being of born-digital materials transferred from donors to archival repositories. The main body of the report surveys the primary issues and concerns related to born-digital acquisitions and is intended for a broad audience with varying levels of interest and expertise, including donors, dealers, and archival repositories.
- Subject Terms:
- Archives -- Acquisitions.Archives -- Acquisitions.Digital preservation.Digital preservation.Electronic publications.Electronic publications.Electronic records.Electronic records.
- Initial collection review
- Privacy and intellectual property
- Key stages in acquiring digital materials
- Post-acquisition review by the repository