Gerards Hall Hotel (London, England), T. Younghusband, Gerards Hall, Basing Lane, Cheapside, [approximately 1835]
T. Younghusband, Gerards Hall, Basing Lane, Cheapside.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1835]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 70 x 90 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3843 .G47 1835 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Trade card for T. Younghusband, Gerard's Hall Hotel, Basing Lane, Cheapside.
"Commercial tavern & family hotel."
On the front of the card there is an engraving of the entrance to Gerards Hall. Verso of card with an engraving of the "West Front of Gerard's Hall Tavern"
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising cards -- Specimens.Gerards Hall Hotel (London, England)Hotels -- England -- London.
Trade cards (advertising)
Engravings -- [approximately 1835]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.