Constable & Compy : successor to John Meabry & Son : wholesale and retail tea, coffee & grocery warehouse : No. 1 Broad Street, Bloomsbury, London.
- Additional Title(s):
Constable & Company.
- London : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1850]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 100 x 70 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9195.G7 C66 1850Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Trade card for Constable & Company. Letterpress on cream card with engraving of Royal coat of arms at top.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Groceries.Advertising -- Tea.Coffee.Constable & Company (Firm : London, England)Food industry and trade -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Groceries.Tea.
Engravings -- [approximately 1850]
YCBA Collections Search
Constable & Company (Firm : London, England), Constable & Compy , [approximately 1850]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.