Phul-nana perfume : bouquet of Indian flowers.
- London : J. Grossman & Son, distillers of Perfumes, Newgate St. London, 1931.
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 51 x 88 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT2341.G7 P48 1931 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Scented trade card printed in color. The illustration on the front of the card depicts an Indian woman dancing alone with flowers. "Perfume, soap face power, toilet cream" printed beneath title and the schedule for the Norton Cricket Club for 1931 printed on recto.
- Subject Terms:
- Cricket -- Great Britain.India.J. Grossmith & Son.Perfume paraphernalia.Perfumed cards.Perfumes -- Great Britain.Perfumes industry -- Great Britain.
Trade cards (advertising)
Chromolithographs -- 1931.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.