Spurgeon's : registered cashmere capes from 12/9 to 5 guineas.
- London : Roberts, [approximately 1870]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : illustrations ; 120 x 90 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT515 .S68 1870 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- "Spurgeon, 288, Edgware Road."
Trade card for Spurgeon's. Lithographic image of women's fashion on front and rear view of an outfit on verso.
Text on verso: "Spurgeon's registered one guinea silk jacket. Silk velvet jackets from 2 to 10 guineas."
- Subject Terms:
- Clothing & dress -- England -- 19th century.Costumes -- England -- London.Skirts.Women's clothing -- England -- London -- Pictorial works.
- Trade cards.
Lithography -- 1870.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.