- London : Raphael Tuck & Sons, [approximately 1902]
- Physical Description:
- 1 Christmas card : color illustrations ; 13 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1866.C5 R37 1902 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded chromolithographed and embossed Christmas card. Image on front of card is that of a Jester sitting in chair penning jokes.
"With Best Wished for a Merry Chrismas and a Happy New Year."
Six line poem: "Laughing, jesting, joking, Best of mirth and glee to his aid invoking. May old Chrismas be, funniest fellow, poking all is fun at thee!"--S.K.Cowan, M.A.
"Published by appointment to Their Majesties, The King and Queen."
Printed in Germany.
BAC: Inscription on back cover:: "From Clara to W. Borley. 1903."
- Subject Terms:
- Christmas cards -- Specimens.
- Christmas cards.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1902] .
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.