Boulton, Jeremy, The painter's daughter and the poor law , 
The painter's daughter and the poor law : Elizabeth Laroon (b. 1689-fl.1736) / Jeremy Boulton.
- [Newcastle] : [London Journal Trust], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 13-33 : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryV 2738Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Related Content:
- Online resource
- Printed copy of online article.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Cries -- England -- London -- History.Cries in art.Cries of London.Laroon, Elizabeth, 1689-fl. 1736.Laroon, Marcellus, 1653-1702.London (England) -- Social conditions.Poor in art.Street vendors -- England -- London -- History.Urban poor -- England -- London -- History.