Joyful mystery birthday card jig-saw puzzle, [approximately 1930]
Joyful mystery birthday card jig-saw puzzle.
- England : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1930]
- Physical Description:
- 1 puzzle (20 pieces) : card ; 10 x 14 cm and 1 printed envelope : color illustrations ; 11 x 15 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV1507.J5 J69 1930 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- "Instructions to sender. Place card picture side down, write your greeting and name on lines provided, through the cuts of the puzzle. Break puzzle carefully into pieces. Removing waste border, return to envelope mixed, but flat as possible."
"May each glad moment of today/Make tomorrow bright and gay/And so throughout the coming year/is my birth wish sincere."
"In finding out who sent this card, I hope it gave you pleasue, 'Cos the little joys of each day, Give unto life, "Full Measure"."
BAC: British Art Center complete in 20 pieces. Image of female in period dress carrying a tea tray. Includes waste border. In original printed mailing envelope. Verso blank.
- Subject Terms:
- Birthday cards -- Specimens.Puzzles -- Specimens.
- Greeting cards.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.