[Postcard with the silhouette of a man on front], [approximately 1900]
[Postcard with the silhouette of a man on front].
- [England?], [approximately 1900]
- Physical Description:
- 1 cutout on paper mounted on card : cut black paper silhouette ; irregularly cut 6 x 5 cm mounted on card 15 x 9 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC910 .S55 1900 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Bust portrait of a male, facing right.
BAC: Postcard. Verso blank.
- Subject Terms:
- Cut-out craft.Portraits.Postcards -- Specimens.Silhouettes
- Printed ephemera.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.