The Far Tottering & Oyster Creek Railway : Battersea Pleasure Gardens.
- England : Valentines & Sons, [approximately 1951]
- Physical Description:
- 1 postcard : color illustrations ; 10 x 14 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsNC1479.E44 F37 1951 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "From The original paintings by Rowland Emett of Punch-Copyright."
The Far Tottering and Oyster Creek Railway was a mythical Railway written about by Roland Emett.
"Officially authorised series."
"Valentine's post card."
"The Far Tottering and Oystercreek Railway is located in the Pleasure Gardens, Battersea Park. Designed by Rowland Emett of Punch."
- Subject Terms:
- Caricature and cartoons.English wit and humor, Pictorial.Postcards -- Specimens.Railroads.
Chromolithographs -- 1951.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.