[One cut-paper work], [approximately 1880]
- [One cut-paper work].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1880]
- Physical Description:
- 1 cut-paper work : chromolithograph ; 19 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsTT870 .O54 1880 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Title supplied by cataloger.
Cut paper lace with blue paper background. Chromolithographed label with woman in costume surrounded by floral border affixed to center of cut paper work.
- Subject Terms:
- Botanical illustration.Costumes.Paper work -- Specimens.
- Botanical illustrations.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1880]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.