Clark's O.N.T. (Firm), [Advertising card for Clark's O.N.T. spool cotton], [approximately 1900]
[Advertising card for Clark's O.N.T. spool cotton].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1900]
- Physical Description:
- 1 advertising card : chromolithograph ; 90 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHD9874.C6 A38 1900 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Advertising card for Clark's O.N.T. Spool Cotton. Image is of an infant holding a rattle, the head of which is a spool of white cotton thread with trademark of Clark's. Text: "A favorite with the ladies." Text on verso: "Use Clark's O.N.T. spool cotton. George A. Clark, sole agent."
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Thread.Advertising cards -- United States.Clark's O.N.T. (Firm)Cotton manufacture -- United States -- Advertising cards -- Specimens.Cotton thread.Infants.Toys.
- Advertising cards.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1900] .
Trade cards (advertising)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.