Huntley & Palmers, Canadians. Canadiens. Canadier, [approximately 1890]
Canadians. Canadiens. Canadier.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 trade card : chromolithograph ; 90 x 110 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsHF6161.B355 H86 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Trade card for Huntley & Palmers, a British biscuit making firm. Chromolithgraphed image is of three children in a sled being pushed across the ice. There are two boxes in the sled each with the trademark of Huntley & Palmers.
- Subject Terms:
- Advertising -- Biscuits.Advertising cards -- Great Britain.Biscuits -- Great Britain.Canada -- Pictorial works.Children.Huntley & Palmers.Ice skating.Sleds & sleighs.
- Advertising cards.
Trade cards (advertising)
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.