David Hockney / edited by Chris Stephens and Andrew Wilson ; with contributions by Ian Alteveer, Meredith A. Brown, Martin Hammer, Helen Little, Marco Livingstone, David Alan Mellor, Didier Ottinger.
- London : TATE Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 279 pages : color illustrations ; 28 x 27 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.H64 A12 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Catalog of an exhibition at the Tate Britain, February 9-May 29, 2017; Centre Georges Pompidou, June 19-October 23, 2017; The Metropolitan Museum of Art, November 20, 2017-February 25, 2018
"On the occasion of the Exhibition David Hockney"
- Subject Terms:
- Arbeiten auf Papier.Hockney, David -- Criticism and interpretation.Hockney, David -- Exhibitions.Hockney, David, 1937-Hockney, David.Malerei.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
YCBA Collections Search
David Hockney , 2017