The British school of sculpture, c.1760-1832 , 2017
- The British school of sculpture, c.1760-1832 / edited by Jason Edwards and Sarah Burnage.
- Abingdon, Oxon ; New York, NY : Routledge, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 261 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Reference LibraryNB466 .B75 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Reference Library is closed until further notice. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Papers from a conference held at the University of York November 2009.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 233-256) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain.Sculpture -- Great Britain -- History -- Congresses.Sculpture.
- Conference papers and proceedings.