Slade, Lisa, 1968-, Sappers & shrapnel , 2016
Sappers & shrapnel : contemporary art and the art of the trenches / Lisa Slade.
- Additional Title(s):
Sappers and shrapnel
- North Terrace, Adelaide : Art Gallery of South Australia, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 211 pages : color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Reference LibraryN8260 .S53 2016 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- "Sappers & Shrapnel: contemporary art and the art of the trenches was published by the Art Gallery of South Australia in conjunction with the exhibition, 11 November 2016 - 29 January 2017."
- Subject Terms:
- Art and war -- Exhibitions.Art, Australian -- 21st century -- Exhibitions.Pearl, Stanley Keith -- Exhibitions.Soldiers as artists -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Art and the war -- Exhibitions.World War, 1914-1918 -- Collectibles -- Exhibitions.