Artists and migration 1400-1850 : Britain, Europe and beyond / edited by Kathrin Wagner, Jessica David and Matej Klemenčič.
- Newcastle upon Tyne : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- x, 209 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.E53 A785 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Non-Yale users must make an appointment to use the Reference Library. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- This book evolved from an international conference entitled "Inter-Culture 1400-1850. Art, Artists and Migration", hosted by Liverpool Hope University in April 2013." -- page vii.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Emigration and immigration in art -- Congresses.Emigration and immigration in art.Minority artists -- History -- Congresses.Minority artists.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
YCBA Collections Search
Artists and migration 1400-1850 , 2017