Phillips, Tom, 1937-, A humument , 2016
A humument : a treated Victorian novel / Tom Phillips.
- Final edition.
- London : Thames & Hudson Ltd, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 367 pages : color illustrations ; 18 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.P492 A12 2016 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes "Notes on A humument" by Tom Phillips.  pages following text.
Previous edition: 2012.
- Subject Terms:
- Artists' books.Artists' books.CHR 2016.Literature, Experimental.Literature, Experimental.Mallock, W. H. (William Hurrell), 1849-1923 -- Adaptations.Mallock, W. H. (William Hurrell), 1849-1923.Phillips, Tom, 1937-Phillips, Tom, 1937-PRO Phillips, Tom, 1937- (autograph) (RBC copy)