In loving memory of Harry Alfred Charles Bullock who died January 17, 1899 , 1899
- In loving memory of Harry Alfred Charles Bullock who died January 17, 1899 : aged 6 weeks : interred in East London Cemetery.
- England 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 1 embossed card : letterpress ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .B85 1899 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card in remembrance of Harry Alfred Charles Bullock. Cream card edged in black. Text is printed letterpress framed by embossed Gothic tracery.
"Tender Shepherd, Thou has still'd, Thy little lamb's brief weeping. Oh, how peaceful, pale and mild in its narrow bed 'tis sleeping."
"The Lord gave and the Lord hath taken away."
- Subject Terms:
- Bullock, Harry Alfred Charles, -1899.Children -- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.