In affectionate remembrance of Elizabeth, the beloved wife of Thomas Clarke , 1868
- In affectionate remembrance of Elizabeth, the beloved wife of Thomas Clarke : who died January 17, 1868 : aged 41 years.
- England, 1868.
- Physical Description:
- 1 embossed card : letterpress ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .C534 1868 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card for Elizabeth Clarke. Cream card with black edge. Text is printed letterpress framed by embossed and cut paper Gothic tracery.
"Farewell dear Husband I'm gone before, My love to you can be no more, No grief nor sorrow for me to take; but love my childen for my sake."
- Subject Terms:
- Clarke, Elizabeth, -1868.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.