In loving memory of Edward W. G. Caines, who departed this life Dec. 27th 1901 , 1901
- In loving memory of Edward W. G. Caines, who departed this life Dec. 27th 1901 : aged 3 1/2 years : interred in Shirehampton Cemetery.
- England, 1901.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 90 x 110 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .C35 1901 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card in remembrance of Edward W.G. Caines. Folded cream card with black and silver border. "Jesus called a Little Child" printed on cover within botanical border.
"T. Osborne, Undertaker, Castle Street."
"This lovely bud so young and fair, Called hence by early door, Just came to show how sweet a flower in paradise could bloom."
- Subject Terms:
- Caines, Edward W.G., -1901.Children -- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1901.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.