[Three-dimensional cut-paper album card].
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [approximately 1890]
- Physical Description:
- 1 album card : color illustrations ; 100 x 60 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGV75 .T47 1890 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Cut paper album card with die cut floral scrap attached to front. Back of card is white paper with verse printed in blue ink affixed to back: "Bid me Hope. My dearest one, my fairest one, The jewel that I prize is the unspoken love which beams from forth thy gentle eyes." Front and back are attached by two accordion folded strips of paper which when opened allows the card to stand.
- Subject Terms:
- Amusements -- Great Britain.Great Britain -- Social life and customs -- 19th century.Love.Paper work -- Specimens.Scrapbooks -- Great Britain.
- Cut-paper works.
Chromolithographs -- [approximately 1890]
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.