In loving memory of Edna May : the beloved child of George and Bessie Campbell : who died April 2nd 1916 : aged 7 months : interred in Southampton Cemetery.
- England 1915.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : illustrations ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .C36 1915 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Oh! We miss her and how sadly, Bleeding hearts alone can tell; Earth has lost her, Heaven has found her, Jesus has done all things well."
Folded memorial card in remembrance of Edna May Campbell. Cream card with black and silver border. Angel and botanical illustration on front cover.
"J. Beeston, 123, St. Mary Street, Southampton."
- Subject Terms:
- Angels.Campbell, Edna May, -1915.Children -- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1915.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.