In loving memory of Kathleen Doris Smith : who died December 18th, 1917 : aged 14 months : interred at St. Pancras Cemetery, Finchley."
- England, 1917.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : illustrations ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .S65 1917 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Folded memorial card in remembrance of Kathleen Doris Smith. Cream card with silver and black edge. Botanical image on front cover: "Rest in the Lord."
"God has gathered in our darling, Place our bud among His flowers Taken back the child He lent us, To a better world than ours."
"Chapel Ground. Grave No 274. Section F.F."
"E.J. Crook, Undertaker, 121 & 144, Ossulston St., N,.W."
- Subject Terms:
- Children -- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Smith, Kathleen Doris, -1917.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1917.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.