In loving memory of Henry Norman : the beloved son of William and Sarah Trigg, of 177, Werrington Road, Bucknall : who died February 5th, 1918 : aged 11 years.
- England, 1918.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : illustrations ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .T75 1918 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- "You are respectfully invited to attend the funeral on Saturday, Feb. 9th at 2-0. Interment at Bucknall Church at 3-30."
"In the midst of life, we are in death."
Folded memorial care in remembrance of Henry Norman Trigg. Cream card with silver and black border. Botanical illustration on front cover: "In loving memory."
- Subject Terms:
- Children -- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Trigg, Henry Norman, -1918.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1918.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.