In loving memory of William Davis Harris : born July 8th, 1799 : entered into rest May 11th, 1889 : interred at Reading Cemetery.
- England, 1889.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .H377 1889 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded memorial card in remembrance of William Davis Harris. Cream card with silver and black edge. Accompanied by original cream envelope with black border. Addressed in pen and ink to Revd. H. L. Overbury.
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Harris, William Davis, 1799-1889.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.