Creating the countryside , 
Creating the countryside : the rural idyll past and present / edited by Verity Elson and Rosemary Shirley.
- London : Paul Holberton Publishing, 
- Physical Description:
- 119 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.C65 C74 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published to accompany the exhibition Creating the Countryside : Thomas Gainsborough to today, held at Compton Verney, March 18-June 18 2017.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Art, British -- Themes, motives.Country life in art -- Exhibitions.Landscapes in art.Rural conditions in art.