In affectionate remembrance of William Kensett , 1891
- In affectionate remembrance of William Kensett : who died at Ditchling, Nobember 20th, 1891 : aged 76 years : interred in the Chapel Ground, Nov. 24th, 1891.
- England, 1891
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : illustrations ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .K464 1891 BoxAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded memorial card in remembrance of William Kensett. Cream card with black and silver border. Botanical illustration on front cover:
- Subject Terms:
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Kensett, William, -1891.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1928.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.