In affectionate remembrance of Jane, widow of the late Joseph Daniel , 1888
- In affectionate remembrance of Jane, widow of the late Joseph Daniel : who died on Wednesday, October 10th, 1888 : aged 60 years : and was this day interred at Stoney Royd Cemetery, October 13th, 1888.
- England, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .D36 1888 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon CollectionAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Folded memorial card in remembrance of Jane Daniel. Cream card with black border.
"School Street, Siddal, Halifax."
"With the family's kind regards."
- Subject Terms:
- Daniel, Jane, -1888.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.