IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
In affectionate remembrance of Jane, widow of the late Joseph Daniel , 1888
In affectionate remembrance of Jane, widow of the late Joseph Daniel : who died on Wednesday, October 10th, 1888 : aged 60 years : and was this day interred at Stoney Royd Cemetery, October 13th, 1888.
- England, 1888.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .D36 1888 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Full Orbis Record:
- Folded memorial card in remembrance of Jane Daniel. Cream card with black border.
"School Street, Siddal, Halifax."
"With the family's kind regards."
- Subject Terms:
- Daniel, Jane, -1888.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.