The child's instructor : consisting of easy lessons for children, on subjects which are familiar to them, in language adapted to their capacities / by a teacher of little children in Philadelphia.
- New-York : Published by James A. Burtus & Co. No. 19 Peck-slip, corner of Water-Street, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- vi, , 8-108 pages ; 18 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1119.A1 E5 1818Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- "Joseph Desnoues, printer, 11 Nassau-street."--Title page verso.
Shaw, R.R. American bibliography, 43939
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in contemporary quarter leather and marbled boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.Readers (Primary)
- Poems -- 1818.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.