In memory of Charles Hammond : who died 8th, February, 1860 : aged 31 years.
- [England], 1860
- Physical Description:
- 1 card : letterpress ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .H366 1860 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card in remembrance of Charles Hammond. Cream card with text printed in letterpress surrounded by embossed Gothic imagery. Black border.
- Subject Terms:
- Children -- Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Hammond, Charles, -1860.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.