Places of the mind : British watercolor landscapes, 1850-1950 / edited by Kim Sloan ; with essays by Jessica Feather, Anna Gruetzner Robins, Sam Smiles, Frances Carey.
- London : Thames & Hudson, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 192 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 25 x 25 cm
- Reference LibraryND1354 .P53 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email email@example.com.
- Published on the occasion of the exhibition of the same name held at the British Museum, February 23-August 27, 2017.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 184-187) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Landscape painting, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Landscape painting, British.Watercolor painting, British -- 19th century -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British -- 20th century -- Exhibitions.Watercolor painting, British.
- Exhibition catalogs.
YCBA Collections Search
Places of the mind , 2017