IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Cavallaro, Dani, 1962-, J.W. Waterhouse and the magic of color , 
J.W. Waterhouse and the magic of color / Dani Cavallaro.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 204 pages, 8 pages of plates : color illustrations ; 24 cm
- Reference LibraryNJ18.W285 C38 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Full Orbis Record:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 197-202) and index.
"English painter John William Waterhouse (1849-1917) communicates his distinctive aesthetic vision through his use of color. They invite us to focus on colors--and through them line, shape, texture and rhythm--in much the same way as works by Kandinsky, Klee, Matisse or Pollock"-- Provided by publisher.
- Subject Terms:
- Color in art.Color in art.Waterhouse, John William, 1849-1917 -- Criticism and interpretation.Waterhouse, John William, 1849-1917.