The new American pronouncing speller.
- New York ; Cincinatti ; Chicago : American Book Company, 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 143,  pages : illustrations ; 18 cm.
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsPE1146 .N49 1899Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Ellen and Arthur Liman, Yale JD 1957Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Engraved vignette on title page.
At head of title: E.H. Butler & Co.'s new American series.
Preface signed: S. Mecutchen.
BAC: British Art Center copy bound in publisher's original printed boards.
- Subject Terms:
- Liman, Ellen and Arthur -- Provenance.
Wood engravings -- 1899.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.