In affectionate remembrance of Mary : the beloved wife of Herman S. Williams : who departed this life May 16, 1861 : aged 59 years : and was interred at Winwick Church.
- England, 1861.
- Physical Description:
- 1 embossed card : letterpress ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .W555 1861 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card in remembrance of Mary Williams. Cream card with black border. Letterpress is surrounded by embossed and cut paper border decorated with Gothic tracery.
- Subject Terms:
- Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Paper work -- Great Britain -- Specimens.Williams, Mary, -1861.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.