Johan Zoffany's painting practice in Calcutta and Lucknow : the technical exploration of an ad hoc studio / Jessica David.
- New Castle upon Tyne : Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- pages 145-162 : illustrations, portraits ; 21 cm
- Reference LibraryN8217.E53 A785 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Subject Terms:
- Emigration and immigration in art -- Congresses.Minority artists -- History -- Congresses.Zoffany, Johann, 1733-1810.
YCBA Collections Search
David, Jessica, Johan Zoffany's painting practice in Calcutta and Lucknow , 2017