In loving memory of Joseph Francis : the beloved son of Joseph and Annie Bennett, of Cowdale : who was accidentally killed, Feb. 2nd, 1906 : aged twenty years : and was interred at King Ferndale Church, February 6th.
- England, 1907.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .B465 1907 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Memorial card in memory of Joseph Francis Bennett. Cream card with silver and back porder. Botanical illustration and cross on front cover. Accompanied by original envelope with black border. Includes poem.
"Cottrill, Undertaker, Dove Holes."
- Subject Terms:
- Bennett, Joseph Francis, -1906.Death.Great Britain -- Social life and customs.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.