For art's sake : the aesthetic movement in print & beyond, 1870-1890 / from the collection of Eric Holzenberg.
- New York : The Grolier Club, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 135 pages : color illustrations ; 32 cm
- Reference LibraryN6510.5 .H76 2017 (LC) OversizeAccessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: Please contact the Reference Library to schedule an appointment [Email firstname.lastname@example.org]
- "Published to accompany the exhibition, 'For Art's Sake, the Aesthetic Movement in Print & Beyond' at the Grolier Club of New York, 25 January - 11 March 2017."--Verso of title page.
"Set in Boydlow, Miller, Copperplate Gothic, & Harrington typefaces. Designed by Jerry Kelly."--Colophon.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 128-130) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Aesthetic movement (Art)Aesthetic movement (Art) -- Exhibitions.Book design -- Exhibitions.Book design.
- Typefaces (Type evidence) -- Boydlow.
Typefaces (Type evidence) -- Miller.
Typefaces (Type evidence) -- Copperplate Gothic.
Typefaces (Type evidence) -- Harrington.
Presentation inscriptions (Provenance) -- 2017.
YCBA Collections Search
Holzenberg, Eric, For art's sake , 2017