Prettejohn, Elizabeth, Modern painters, old masters , 
Modern painters, old masters : the art of imitation from the Pre-Raphaelites to the First World War / Elizabeth Prettejohn.
- New Haven : Yale University Press, 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 286 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Reference LibraryND467 .P74 2017 (LC)Accessible in the Reference Library [Hours]
Note: The Reference Library is open by appointment. Please visit the Reference Library page on our website for more details. For scans from the reference collection please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 263-274) and index.
- Subject Terms:
- Historicism in art.Historicism in art.Imitation in art.Imitation in art.Painting, English -- 19th century -- Themes, motives.Painting, English -- 20th century -- Themes, motives.Painting, English -- Themes, motives.