In affectionate remembrance of William, the beloved husband of Sarah Ratcliffe, of 105, Greenbooth : who departed this life, Oct. 20th, 1899 : in his 33rd year : and was interred at St. Paul's Church, Norden, Oct. 24th.
- England, 1899.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 120 x 80 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .R38 1899 BoxYale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon FundAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Memorial card in remembrance of William Ratcliffe. Folded cream card with black and silver border. Botanical illustration on front.
- Subject Terms:
- Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.Ratcliffe, William, -1899.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1911.
YCBA Collections Search
In affectionate remembrance of William, the beloved husband of Sarah Ratcliffe, of 105, Greenbooth , 1899
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.