In loving memory of Ellen Grace Arthur : widow of the late W.S. Arthur : born at St. Dominic, Cornwall, March 21st, 1847 : died February 5th, 1920, at 'Belle House,' Dodbrooke, Kingsbridge : both interred in Dodbrooke Churchyard.
- Additional Title(s):
In loving memory of William Stephen Arthur : beloved husband of Ellen Grace Arthur : born at Sladesbridge, Cornwall, June 23rd, 1853 : died July 14th, 1918, at 'Belle House,', Dodbrooke, Kingsbridge.
- England, 1920.
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded card : letterpress ; 80 x 120 mm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsGT3390 .A78 1920 BoxYale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art FundView by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Not Evaluated
- Memorial card in remembrance of William Stephen and Ellen Grace Arthur. Folded cream card with black and silver border. Botanical illustration on front.
- Subject Terms:
- Arthur, Ellen Grace, 1847-1920.Arthur, William Stephen, 1853-1918.Grief.Mourning customs -- Great Britain.
- Memorials (Commemorative)
Chromolithographs -- 1920.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.