Designer Bookbinders newsletter, 1975-
- Designer Bookbinders newsletter.
- Alternate Title(s):
- Designer Bookbinders
Newsletter of Designer Bookbinders
- London : Designer Bookbinders, 1975-
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 21 & 30 cm
- Rare Books and ManuscriptsZ268 .D263+ OversizeYale Center for British Art, Gift of Neale Albert, Yale JD 1961, and Margaret AlbertAccessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Issue no. 173, Spring 2016, includes (page 9) "The collection of Neale and Margaret Albert." It describes "The poet of them all": William Shakespeare and miniature designer bindings from the collection of Neale and Margaret Albert, an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, June 16-August 21, 2016.
Issue no. 187, Autumn 2019, includes (page 5) a mention of "Contemporary Designer Bookbindings from the collection of Neale and Margaret Albert," an exhibition at the Yale Center for British Art, January 16-March 29, 2020.
- Subject Terms:
- Bookbinding -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.Fine bindings -- Great Britain -- Periodicals.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.